Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sealed the Deal

I definitely wouldn't say that my trip to Ethiopia with Ordinary Hero was THE reason that we are now pursuing adoption. However, it was definitely paramount in sealing the deal as far as where we would adopt from. The love that I have for this little country is beyond what I can even put into words and I can hardly wait to share it with Jeff and the boys.

I wanted to share this video from my trip (I even make an appearance). One of the sweetest moments of our entire 10 days was being able to reveal to the young boy at the end of the video that he had been chosen and that he would soon have a family of his own. Please pray for him and his family; they have passed court and are awaiting clearance for travel.

Enjoy (but scroll to the bottom first and pause the music on my playlist).......

No comments:

Post a Comment