Thursday, February 28, 2013

While We Wait

I didn't take the time to look back but it seems as if it's been a while since I've done one of these "While We Wait" posts.

Aaannnddd........

I think this blog is needing something a little less heavy than my last few posts; so as I was thinking of what I'd like to post, it occurred to me that there are two things that I've been a little obsessed with lately.

The first is a song by Mandi Mapes titled "This Love".  It is a song written about adoption and is just the sweetest tune.  I've listened to it, oh, several DOZEN times.

The other thing that I love to do is look up adoption videos on You Tube.

SO....it seemed just perfect when I went to look for the video of the Mandi Mapes song and, BONUS,  found an adoption video that had the song playing in the background.

Enjoy.....


Oh, by the way, tomorrow is the beginning of a new month which means that, soon, we will receive another monthly wait-list update.  I highly anticipate that we will stay in our current spot on the wait list and, for now, I am okay with that.  I don't LIKE it.  But I'm okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment