Monday, July 1, 2013

Monthly Wait-List Update

I've got some GREAT news and I've got some not-as-GREAT news.  This is me convincing myself that there's no "bad" news.  : )

Today is the day that all my fellow Lifeline families eagerly anticipate; some of us more than others these days.  It's the monthly wait-list update email.

The GREAT news is that TEN children....(TEN!)....found their forever families in the month of June.  TEN!  That's SIX infants, ONE older child (6+), a sibling PAIR and ONE child with special needs. That's GREAT news, right?  God is SO good.

The not-as-GREAT (but not bad) news is that we are holding tight at #2.  The family who has been in the #1 position but on hold for several months are now off of hold.  I never thought we'd actually see the #1 position (I thought we'd get a referral while they were holding) but it's looking as if we actually might (if they get a referral before us, of course).

The GREATEST news is that God's still in charge and still teaching us about who He is and who we are in Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment