Monday, October 10, 2011

Coming Soon

I am absolutely not exaggerating when I say that God dropped a t-shirt design on me out of the clear, blue sky. We were not talking about fundraising; we had not discussed t-shirts AT ALL but, all of a sudden one day, I had a very clear picture of a t-shirt design in my mind.

Some very talented people have helped/are helping me bring the idea to life and I couldn't wait to post a picture of the initial design.

The verses that you see on the back are verses that have spoken (very loudly) to us regarding adoption and God's plan for our family.

In addition to the design shown here (for Africa), there are additional designs underway. Soon, you will be able to place your order for this Africa shirt as well as another for the continent of Asia (for those China, Taiwain, Korea adopters) and another for domestic adopters with an image of the good old USA.

Stay tuned for these designs and how you can order.


No comments:

Post a Comment