Saturday, January 15, 2011

More Dots Connected

As I have mentioned in previous posts, over the last several years, I have followed the accounts of several different families who have adopted or are in the process of doing so. There was one particular blog...actually one particular post on one particular blog that rocked me a bit.

I'd been reading the Johnson's blog as they prepared to bring home their Lucy Lane from Ethiopia and I'd watched it all unfold right there on my laptop but, then, they produced this video and it gave me a new and clearer picture of the power of adoption.

As it turns out, not only is this family a local family (neighbors practically) but the Mom, Kristy, is also the sister to Kelly Putty of Ordinary Hero who I mentioned in my last post....more dots for another time. Kelly is actually in this video as she made the trip with Kristy to bring Lucy Lane home to Tennessee.

As you watch the video, you will see the Johnson children holding a number...that is the number that the family was on the wait list at that particular time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment