Friday, January 21, 2011

Why Ethiopia?

As I've shared here already, we have not yet even begun paperwork; however, at this time, our hearts (or at least my heart) are learning toward Ethiopia. I am trying to be open to other alternatives and know that whatever plan God has for us is better than anything that I could plan myself.

Actually, it is heavily "rumored" at this time that adoptions in Ethiopia may soon be closed. It is becoming more and more difficult to pass court and, in the past, when these things have happened (in countries like Guatemala and Vietnam most recently) it is a sign that the country is moving toward closing adoptions altogether.

In the meantime, I know the question, "Why Ethiopia?" is on many minds (regarding our family and others) and I thought that this video was a great visual answer to that question.

Why NOT Ethiopia?

No comments:

Post a Comment